Arlington, TX, Tile/Stone Floor Showroom and Installation
Trusted Tile Floor Suppliers Serving Dallas–Fort Worth
Hiltons Flooring has one goal: to be the premier flooring resource in Arlington and throughout DFW. We are locally owned and operated, and we’ve been serving the community for decades. We’re truly passionate about flooring, and we provide a wide selection of the highest-quality options available. In terms of tile and stone flooring, you’ll find enough choice to make your head spin.
We have more than just stockpiles of flooring materials — we also have vast experience and expertise at your disposal. When you shop with Hiltons Flooring, you get the total package. We’ll help you select the best tile flooring options, and we’ll professionally install your new floor for you. Contact us today to learn more about the tile selection, stone flooring options, and professional installation services that we offer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Arlington, TX, Tile and Stone Flooring Showroom
At our Arlington flooring showroom, you’ll find a wide range of ceramic, porcelain, glass, and stone tiles on display. You can browse the different materials, colors, and sizes that we have available for tile flooring and choose the perfect options for your home.
You’ll also get access to our knowledgeable staff. We love answering questions and sharing our passion for gorgeous floors. We can help you navigate the selection process so you know that you made the right choice. We can also help you explore pricing options to get you the best possible floors without breaking your budget.
Types of Tile and Stone We Offer
- Ceramic: Ceramic is by far the most common material used for tile flooring. It comes in every shape, size, color, and style imaginable. It is strong, waterproof, and easy to maintain. There are also ceramics that mimic the look of other types of flooring, such as hardwood or granite. When you want options, ceramic is a great place to start.
- Glass: Glass tile is not quite as varied as ceramic, but you can still get plenty of styles and colors. It’s the most stain-resistant tile you can find, but it is easier to chip than ceramic. Mostly, glass is the perfect choice if you love the ultra-polished finish.
- Granite: Granite is known for two things: beauty and toughness. It’s one of the hardest stones used in homes, making it naturally durable. It also has a naturally textured surface that creates a strong and attractive aesthetic.
- Marble: Marble has been the standard for luxury and opulence throughout history. It is absolutely beautiful and exudes strength and durability. It is one of the more expensive options, but marble flooring always makes a statement.
- Porcelain: Porcelain tile is barely less popular than ceramic. Porcelain comes in every kind of cut and color, but it is most commonly used in brick patterns. One of the great strengths of porcelain is that it can give you the aesthetic of real stone or wood without the extra maintenance.
Our Selecting Tile & Stone page gives you access to our entire selection with important details available for every single choice. If you want information about maintaining this type of flooring, visit our Tile & Stone Care page.
DFW Tile Floor Installation and Replacement Experts
Finding tile can be exciting. Installing it is usually less exciting, unless you have expert installers to take care of it for you. We’ve been installing floors in Arlington and throughout DFW for 26 years. Whether you’re putting in the very first floors in a new building or replacing an eyesore, we’re ready to take care of it. You can get friendly, local, professional service, all from the same place that supplies your tile flooring.
Speak with us today for help exploring your tile and stone flooring options. We can help you find the best tile at a price you like, and then we can schedule professional installation at your Dallas/Fort Worth area home. Contact us today or visit our Arlington tile and stone flooring showroom to learn more.