Water-Damaged Floor Repair in Arlington, TX & Throughout DFW
Storm Damage Repair
At Hiltons Flooring, we’re experts at repairing flooring under any circumstances — even the most extreme. Has your flooring endured water damage due to a leaky roof, a burst pipe, or some other consequence of stormy weather? If so, we’re the team to call. We repair water-damaged floors in Arlington and throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
We can also do more than just replace water-damaged wood flooring, carpeting, laminate, and tile. Our team can handle other elements of kitchen and bathroom restoration jobs, such as replacing countertops and full shower renovations. In addition, our staff has the knowledge to help you work with your insurance to cover the cost of the restoration work. Contact our team as soon as possible to get started. Don’t live with damaged flooring any longer than you have to. Our team is available right away to help you out.
What to Expect
You have picked out your materials and paid your deposit, so now what?!
Tips for an easy peasy installation:
- Countertops must be cleared at the time of the template for the laser measure.
- Please be sure the homeowner or contractor is at the home at time of template cooktops, and customer-supplied sinks must be present at time of template.
- This is when you will tell our templater any adjustments to overhangs, radius corners, or the countertops.
- Look for an email after the template is done. (Yay, we are almost there!)
- Response for the final layout is needed 7-10 days prior to the installation date to have time for fabrication.
Note: If the final layout is not approved 7-10 days prior to the installation date, your installation date will be moved to the next available installation date. No adjustments can be made once the final layout has been approved.
- Homeowner or contractor must be present to let the installation crew inside.
- Faucets must be present (faucet holes will be drilled inside the home; please expect dust).
- Clear top cabinets. Use blue painters tape to tape off top cabinets.
- The homeowner or contractor must be present to sign off on the check-off sheet.
Note: if cabinetry is not leveled by the install date, shims may be used at the discretion of the Hiltons Flooring crew.
- Trim work or paint touch-up to walls or cabinetry may have to be done once installation is complete .
- Schedule the plumber to reattach plumbing no less than 24 hours after the sink has set.
Please feel free to call us with any additional questions or concerns!
Contact Us Today for Dallas/Fort Worth Flooring Repair
Storms can hit and pipes can burst at any time. Don’t wait too long to get your storm-damaged flooring repaired. At Hiltons Flooring, we are the Dallas/Fort Worth experts at repairing and replacing water-damaged wood floors, carpeting, and other types of flooring. Our crew is also experienced at repairing related elements such as countertops and showers. Give us a call today to get started. Our friendly customer service team is standing by, waiting for your call. We look forward to hearing from you.