Arlington, TX, Hardwood Flooring Showroom and Installation
Trusted Wood Floor Suppliers Serving Dallas/Fort Worth
For well over two decades, Hiltons Flooring has served Arlington and the entire DFW metroplex as a reliable flooring resource. We have just about every type of flooring imaginable, and that is never more apparent than when you browse our selection of hardwood flooring. We carry domestic classics like oak, birch, and cherry. We also have exotic selections such as imported walnut. With so many great flooring options, we have the wood floors that are going to complete your home or make your business shine.
We also offer professional services to support your flooring choices. Once you’re convinced, we can also help you care for them to keep them lustrous and beautiful for many years. Contact us today to learn more about our wood flooring installation services in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
Arlington, TX, Hardwood Flooring Showroom
Hardwood is a popular flooring type because it is so beautiful. There are a million different looks you can capture with the right wood. We can talk about it, or you can come down and see it with your own eyes. Our showroom in Arlington, TX is stocked with several hardwood flooring options. You can see every grain and color and pick exactly what you want for any room.
While you’re browsing, you can take advantage of our knowledgeable staff. We can answer any questions you might have about your wood flooring choices. We can also help guide you to the selections we think you might appreciate. Ultimately, it’s all about you, and we want you to enjoy picking out the hardwood flooring for your DFW home or business.
Types of Hardwood We Offer
- Birch: Birch is one of the most popular light-colored woods. You can get yellow or red birch, with yellow being a little more popular. Regardless, birch comes with mild color variations that add to its aesthetic appeal.
- Cherry: Cherry is one of the softer woods used in flooring. It has a distinct color that is often sought out for its charm. The natural variation means that no cherry floor will be bland, and it is often used in wider planks to make the most of its contrast.
- Cork: Cork is softer than most traditional hardwood, making it extremely comfortable underfoot. It comes in a massive variety of colors and styles, and it should not be overlooked as a valuable choice in any home.
- Hickory: Hickory is very high on the hardness charts. It’s a lighter wood with tons of color variations, making it the choice of many. While hickory doesn’t have the most pronounced grain, the impact of the color variation is more than enough to create gorgeous floors.
- Maple: Maple floors will have a light, if not pale, finish. They offer a creamy aesthetic, and the subtle shade variations in maple can create beautiful natural contrasts. Maple has a fairly uniform and straight grain, which helps it to be one of the hardest woods used in flooring.
- Oak: Oak is probably the most popular among domestic hardwood species, and among oak, red oak will be the most common. Multiple colors are available, and oak’s heavy grain makes for a distinguished finish.
- Pine: Pine is another of the soft woods, and its color sits almost in the exact middle between light and dark. The grain is interesting, but pine is a tricky wood. It is more susceptible to humidity than most woods, but when this is managed, it can create a unique look.
- Walnut: Walnut is the premium dark wood for flooring. With strong coloring and a rich grain, it’s the wood to choose to make a statement with your floor. Of course, that statement can be “dark and brooding” if the room is designed to compensate for the strength of walnut’s color.
If you would like to see each of these woods rather than just read about them, check out our Selecting Hardwood page. We have detailed information for every floor that lets you know exactly what to expect from any choice. You can compare colors, prices, and styles to your heart’s content. For hardwood flooring maintenance information, visit our Hardwood Care page.
DFW Hardwood Floor Installation and Replacement Experts
At Hiltons Flooring, we can install hardwood floors in new builds, and we can replace existing floors. After 26 years of installing hardwood floors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, we have the experience to take care of your floors with deftness, precision, and speed. You can trust that you’re getting quality work from people who are passionate about what they do.
Visit the Hiltons Flooring showroom in Arlington today. Browse our flooring selection and talk with an expert who can answer all of your questions. If you have any questions about our Dallas/Fort Worth hardwood floor installation services, feel free to give us a call or contact us online. We look forward to hearing from you.